Light makeup is the best makeup for wearing during the daytime. Light makeup can hide blemishes and skin marks without appearing too bold or loud. Applying lighter makeup needs specific techniques that are tougher, and you have to be very careful while choosing colors for daylight. Light makeup can be used on the skin by applying the foundation, compact, and colors in a particular way, so the makeup is not noticeable to the rest of the world.
Things you’ll need to do light makeup:
- Oil-free foundation
- Eyeliner blender
- Light brown eyeshadow
- Soft brown mascara
- Clear or tinted lip gloss
- Brown or gray eyeliner
- Oil-free pressed powder
- Blush brush
- Eyeliner blender
- Light peach or light pink blush
How to put on Light Makeup:
- Apply a thin layer of the foundation while applying bright day makeup. It is essential to use a light, oil-free foundation that will not look wet on your skin. Oil-free foundations do not include substantial oils or any such ingredients that cause the foundation to stay on the skin like cream.
- Use a small quantity of oil-free foundation, on your entire face, including the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Use your fingertips to mix in the foundation. Be very careful while sweeping around the jawline and also around the ears areas so that there will not be a visible wrinkles line.
- Now apply the cheek color. While choosing a blush for light makeup, select a color that is light and does not contain pigments. Try using light peach or bright baby pink color, which will add color to the cheeks.
- With the help of a broad blush brush apply the blush, to hide a wider area and not spotlight too much on a particular sector on the face. Starting from the cheekbones of the cheeks, softly glide the brush along the cheekbone until you reach the ear.
- Now it’s time to apply eye color. Eye color worn out during the day should be a softer and lighter shade of brown or gray color for the eye makeup to match the eyes without causing the eyes to look too harsh. Do not use heavy black eyeliner, bold colored eyeshadows or black mascara because these can cause the makeup to appear loud.
- Apply light or transparent lip gloss, to complete your light makeup look.
Light Makeup Tips:
- Makeup should never be extremely used. Light makeup usually protects your skin, once you step outside.
- Beauty experts always recommend letting your skin breathe. To get a younger and fresh looking skin, it is essential to keep the natural face moisture locked as sweating tends to dry the skin.
- Before applying light makeup on your face, it’s important to wash your face with warm water. Then dust a small amount of loose powder on your face.
Light makeup is best for summer as it doesn’t melt down and spoil your makeup. With light makeup, you look gorgeous yet straightforward. Above mentioned information will surely help you to get that perfect Light makeup look.